Preventative Dental Care and Treatment Options
Regular dental visits at Heritage Dental are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office in The Villages/Lady Lake, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Dental Services we offer include:
- Crowns & Bridgework to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Endodontics One of the most common endodontic treatments is root canal therapy
- Fillings to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great.
- Implants An implant is a small surgical fixture that is placed into the jawbone and functions in the same manner as the root of tooth
- Oral Cancer Screening, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment to save an infected tooth
- Sealants to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Waterlase Dentistry Safe and gentle alternative using laser and water spray
Emergency Dental Treatment
- If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. Our dental services can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Why Choose Heritage Dental?
- We offer comprehensive dental solutions by providing alternative, sensible treatment options
- Serving residents of The Villages, Leesburg, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake and surrounding are for over 30 Years
- Complimentary consultations
- Advanced technology
- Credit Cards, some insurance, Care Credit accepted
- Financing available